1. Why is 2XU Compression Run changed to 2XU Compression Virtual Run 2021?
We want to ensure the safety and well-being of all our participants and staff. We are complying with the Government’s advisory where large-scale events are still not permitted in Singapore.
2. What is a virtual run?
A virtual run is a run where you can run at any location you want! It could be the usual scenic running route at downtown or a park near your house!
3. When and where will 2XU Compression Virtual Run 2021 be held?
2XU Compression Virtual Run registration will be held from now to 20 June. It is now a virtual run and can be done anywhere while following strictly to the Government’s regulations to prevent and control the transmission of Covid-19 in Singapore.
4. When will I receive my race entitlements?
Race entitlements, like running singlet, will be mailed out to you once you complete your registration or verified your details.Upon confirmation, mailing will take about 3 - 4 weeks to reach you.
Finisher's Entitlement Collection (Finisher Medal and 21.1km Finisher T-Shirt).
Venue: 6 Raffles Blvd, #02-318 Marina Square, Singapore 039594 (Opposite Eccellente by HAO mart)
Date: 3 May - 30 June 2021
Time: (11am - 8pm)
Shipping period varies across countries for participants out of Singapore.
5. What am I entitled to?
For new registration, click here to see the entitlements.
For 2019 - 2020 registered participants, on top of the entitlements, participants will also received the 2XU Training Shoe Bag* and 2XU Hip Pack** that you are entitled to.
*2XU Training Shoe Bag is only entitled to registered participants as of 8th Jan 2020, 11.59pm (GMT +8).
**2XU Compression Run Hip Pack is only entitled to registered participants as of 31st March 2020, 11.59pm (GMT +8).
6. Will I get a refund if I wish to withdraw from 2XU Virtual Run 2021?
No. All race entries are strictly non-refundable upon payment, unless participants are unable to participate due to medical reason or are leaving Singapore during the race period. Participants may write in to email@example.com with supporting documents.
7. How do I join the Lucky Draw?
- During the verification/registration process on the 2XU portal, you will be prompted to opt in for a FREE 6-month Manulife Readyprotect Lite Personal Accident Coverage.
- Participants who opt in for the FREE 6-month Manulife Readyprotect Lite Personal Accident Coverage will automatically be entitled to a chance in the lucky draw.
- Winners will be selected after the race ends on 20 June 2021 and contacted directly.
- Prizes won are not transferable, or exchangeable or redeemable for cash.
- All decisions by the Organiser relating to the Lucky Draw are final.
For any other enquiries, kindly email us at firstname.lastname@example.org. We will respond to your email within 3-5 working days excluding Saturday, Sunday and public holidays.
For sponsorship matters, email to email@example.com.