1. Why is 2XU Compression Run changed to 2XU Compression Virtual Run 2021?
We want to ensure the safety and well-being of all our participants and staff. We are complying with the Government’s advisory where large-scale events are still not permitted in Singapore.
2. What is a virtual run?
A virtual run is a run where you can run at any location you want! It could be the usual scenic running route at downtown or a park near your house!
3. When and where will 2XU Compression Virtual Run 2021 be held?
2XU Compression Virtual Run registration will be held from now to 4 July. It is now a virtual run and can be done anywhere while following strictly to the Government’s regulations to prevent and control the transmission of Covid-19 in Singapore.
4. When will I receive my race entitlements?
Race entitlements, like running singlet, will be mailed out to you once you complete your registration or verified your details.Upon confirmation, mailing will take about 3 - 4 weeks to reach you.
Finisher's Entitlement Collection (Finisher Medal and 21.1km Finisher T-Shirt).
Venue: 6 Raffles Blvd, #02-318 Marina Square, Singapore 039594 (Opposite Eccellente by HAO mart)
Date: Now - 11th July 2021 (Fri, Sat & Sun Only)
Time: (11am - 8pm)
Shipping period varies across countries for participants out of Singapore.
5. What am I entitled to?
For new registration, click here to see the entitlements.
For 2019 - 2020 registered participants, on top of the entitlements, participants will also received the 2XU Training Shoe Bag* and 2XU Hip Pack** that you are entitled to.
*2XU Training Shoe Bag is only entitled to registered participants as of 8th Jan 2020, 11.59pm (GMT +8).
**2XU Compression Run Hip Pack is only entitled to registered participants as of 31st March 2020, 11.59pm (GMT +8).
6. Will I get a refund if I wish to withdraw from 2XU Virtual Run 2021?
No. All race entries are strictly non-refundable upon payment, unless participants are unable to participate due to medical reason or are leaving Singapore during the race period. Participants may write in to firstname.lastname@example.org with supporting documents.
7. How do I join the Lucky Draw?
- During the verification/registration process on the 2XU portal, you will be prompted to opt in for a FREE 6-month Manulife Readyprotect Lite Personal Accident Coverage.
- Participants who opt in for the FREE 6-month Manulife Readyprotect Lite Personal Accident Coverage will automatically be entitled to a chance in the lucky draw.
- Winners will be selected after the race ends on 18 July 2021 and contacted directly.
- Prizes won are not transferable, or exchangeable or redeemable for cash.
- All decisions by the Organiser relating to the Lucky Draw are final.
For any other enquiries, kindly email us at email@example.com. We will respond to your email within 3-5 working days excluding Saturday, Sunday and public holidays.
For sponsorship matters, email to firstname.lastname@example.org.